The way in which we travel may have changed, but our role here at RCI hasn’t. We’re here to help you have a safe and happy holiday! Here is some guidance and tips to help you get ready for your holiday.
- Be sure to check entry requirements for the destination you’re travelling to. You may need to provide evidence that you’ve been vaccinated or that you’ve tested negative for Covid-19. Find out more here.
To find out where you can get a coronavirus test through a private provider in the UK click here.
- Check the resort or hotel website you’ll be staying at. For any booking you make, we advise you to check the resort website before travelling, or to contact them directly if you have any concerns. Remember, they’re here to make sure your holiday is safe, comfortable and most of all, enjoyable!
- If flying to your destination be sure to check your airline requirements to see if they have any specific rules you may need to abide by.
- Your return home – be clear on what you need to do when you return to the UK & Ireland, including any tests you may need to have before you leave your holiday destination. Click on the links below to find out more.
- Northern Ireland:
- Is your exchange holiday protected? Add enhanced protection to your booking up until 14 days before check-in for further flexibility and peace of mind. Find out more here.
- Safety abroad – don’t forget your face masks, hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes/surface cleaners.
For more guidance on planning your travels, click here.
If you reside in any other location, please check with your local authority for the latest travel information.